Sunday, 4 November 2012

On a hiatus... of sorts

I am incredibly sorry for being absent on blogspot lately! With my last post being over a month ago it's only right I let you all know I'm taking a break for a while~

I'm just so busy with school lately I haven't found the time to write up a proper post and take pictures to accompany them. With being in the last year of my A-levels I'm having to also apply to Universities, which is so so stressful for me. It's hard enough picking a subject I want to pursue further to degree level, but also picking out which university I would like to spend the next 3 years of my life in is not easy.
Anyhooo, I think I am very nearly done with writing up my personal statement and hopefully will be able to send it off within the next week. Although after I'm done with the university business, I'm also planning to hit the ground running with revising for the exams I have in January. I really do want to do well this year as it's essentially my chance to do something with my life, and I wouldn't want to waste the opportunity. So the last few weeks have been spent getting as much school work done as possible alongside making life-changing decisions, all whilst blasting T-Swiftz new album Red through my earphones. Oh Taylor, bless your heartbreaks which make for pretty catchy song lyrics.

I'll be back soon hopefully, as soon as I get back on track with my normal life. I'll still be around reading blog posts though!

See you all soon x

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with it all! I remember last year of college and applying to uni's and stuff being SO stressful! It'll all be worth it though :)
    Saadiya x

    ReplyDelete

Thank youuuu!